Monday, September 29, 2008

Update stuff

Well, this month has been hectic and crazy. I finally have a place to live! YAY! God is so faithful! I am living in Lima, and loving it here. Still working at the movie theater and trying to find another job on top of that one.
I also found out I have pneumonia. Good times. But God will heal me and my lungs.
I am in a place right now where God is calling me to a new place in my faith! I am learning that God can do whatever He wants and I dont have to approve. (what a thought, right?) He is God and I am the kid. I do what He says, I do what He wants. God is really teaching me what it means to love Him above all. Its hard sometimes but its good. I am going through my life just getting rid of things that need to be gotten rid of and adding things that need to be added. Its good....

No comments: