Sunday, August 31, 2008

My First Blog

YAY! I have a blog. Now for the fun part.
Random Ramblings. *evil cackle*

Well, today was church and as usual I (being the late night person I am) decided that I would stay up until 2 AM and "be able to get up with no problem" in the morning at 6:30 AM. Now I am already a pro at running on less that 6 hours of sleep a night, but recently my body has started screaming at me, "I HATE YOU" every morning. So I am laying there, my stupid cell phone singing Bleeding Love at me (I use it for an alarm clock), and all I want to do is throw it across the room and go back to sleep. But me, being ever so wise, the night before (or morning I guess since it had only been 4 hours earlier) decided to set all 3 alarms. So I lay back down and almost fall back asleep when Leona Lewis starts singing again. And a minute later Keith who was in the living room where I was sleeping says to me, "Hey, are you up?" I lay there and in my head I am saying sarcastic remarks but to him I say, "No, but I will be." I continue to lay there for another hour. At 7:45 I finally get up, shower, get dressed and everything and make it to the church for practice at 8:25. Wow, am I good or what? How many girls can be completely ready in like 20 minutes? Well, I guess I just have good skills.
So here I am. Sunday afternoon, its this gorgeous 80 degrees outside and I am inside in the AC BLOGGING ABOUT NOTHING OF IMPORTANCE. As our favorite nerd says, "Gawsh!".
Anywho, so I have to work tonight. I really dont want to, but I suppose I have to. Good times.
On a funny note. I wore my sandals today with 2 inch heels and was feeling really good wearing them. So I leave the Musicians Lounge after Worship today, I start walking down the hall toward the Sanctuary when the inevitable happens. I trip on my long pants and fall to my knees. Me being me, sits down on the floor and laughs at myself. No one saw it, thank God, but it sure was funny.
I am also, looking at an apartment to rent on Tuesday. My first apartment! woo! I am so excited. Please pray for favor for me and that God would somehow provide $400 for me by Wednesday!
Ok well enough of this randomness...
Hey comments would be good, so I know someone is reading this and im not just rambling to myself.

No comments: